Credit Risk Administrator
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Credit Risk Team
The Credit Assessment Team consists of three analysts, two team leaders and are led by the Commercial Risk Manager who reports into the Financial Controller. The team work directly with the account management team, financial controller, and various areas of business operations. The Credit Assessment Team are ultimately responsible for the management of credit exposure to the business in what is a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
This role will be an invaluable addition to our growing and dynamic Credit Assessment Team supporting our rapidly evolving IT solutions business. This passionate, highly numerate administrator will work closely with our finance and account management functions to maintain credit risk procedures within an existing framework.
As Credit Risk Administrator, you'll be responsible for:
- Working with numerous teams across the business to ensure a smooth flow of orders (inc international).
- Managing setup of new and existing customers – account data validation, data entry and duplication of customer accounts
- VAT verification and entry on new and existing accounts
- Managing order checks including fraud checks on new customers
- Organisation and management of the teams' inboxes
What we need from you
- Previous administrative experience (preferably within a finance role)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Numerate and motivated individual
- Record of success in a fast-paced environment, with ability to manage own work and deadlines
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.