Accounts Payable Executive
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to be part of a team that enables business growth?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Accounts Payable Team
The AP team is responsible for the maintenance and control of the process to pay function for Softcat. Currently made up of 20 team members split across several ledgers and several entities (UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, USA, Netherlands, Australia, and Ireland). It is our responsibility to ensure all suppliers are paid within the agreed terms.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As a Accounts Payable Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Reconcile supplier statements ensuring queries are identified and resolved in an efficient manner
- Process supplier invoices ensuring all company controls are adhered to
- Provide cover for team whilst on system upgrade project
- Liaise with suppliers regarding debit balances and obtaining any monies due
What we need from you
- A background in Accounts Payable would be desirable
- Experience with Netsuite preferable but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A pro-active approach with the ability to show personal drive and enthusiasm
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.