1st Line Technical Managed Print Analyst
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Service Desk team
The Service Desk and Support team are a proficient, fast-paced and exciting team who are committed to providing excellent customer service.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft, and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As a Managed Print Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for investigating Managed Print support issues and escalating, where necessary, to the relevant internal team and/or 3rd party.
As 1st Line Technical Managed Print Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting managed print related tickets assigned to you by the Service Desk
- Working closely with our software and hardware 3rd parties to resolve faults
- Managing managed print ticket updates to Customers, 3rd Parties and Vendors through to resolution
- Meeting Support (KPI) Key Performance Indicators as set by the Service Desk Team Leader
- Maintaining high levels of incident ownership throughout the incident lifecycle to a satisfactory Customer resolution
We'd love you to have:
- Existing experience working on a Service and/or supporting a managed print environment
- General IT knowledge, particularly printing products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and perform tasks in a high-pressure environment
Note: This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. You will be required to go through BPSS Clearance, the successful candidate must be willing to on go this.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 2-3 days in the office and 2-3days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.