Order Fulfilment Support - 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
The start date for this role will be the 17th April
Join our Order Fulfilment Support Team
The Order fulfilment Team sits in our Business Operations Division. It is rapidly growing in line with the substantial growth that the company has seen over the past few years. They are responsible for purchasing all customers' orders which anything can be IT related. We deal with selected distribution centres and negotiate the best pricing to be able to support our sales department in the most cost-effective way, so our customers keep trading with us and we continue to provide an amazing service. The team is split into two teams which focus on two different areas of purchasing, one being licensing and the other being hardware.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We're a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Drive the success of the business
This role sits within the Support Team providing day to day support to a busy Procurement and Sales team. This varied and fast paced role will give you insight into the overall purchasing process. Working as an integral member of the team you will be responsible for looking after the teams shared inbox which can include requests and queries from both internal and external contacts. You will also be responsible for chasing our suppliers for all outstanding orders and maintaining accurate ETA and invoice dates to ensure our customers are kept informed on the status of their order.
As Order Fulfilment Support Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for invoicing order confirmations received into the inbox
- Manage full backlog of orders, liaising with suppliers on ETA dates and delivery date
- Working with distribution and Purchasers on order queries
- Provide POD's & ETA's on request
- Resourcing goods to complete orders
- Responsible for managing a busy shared inbox via Outlook
What we need from you
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Ability to learn quickly and retain large quantities of information
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.