Partner Marketing Executive
Location: Bristol City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to be involved in supporting some of our key vendor marketing plans?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Marketing team
The story of Softcat is one driven by an unprecedented ‘people first' culture that celebrates talent, champions potential, and delivers customer-centric technology solutions that support business ambitions. The marketing function sits at the heart of Softcat's future market expansion and is accountable for partner marketing, communications, events, promotions, digital, campaign and performance marketing.
Success. The Softcat Way
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Support in the delivery of our strategy cloud marketing plans
As a Partner Marketing Executive, you be responsible for the internal and external marketing of Softcat's value proposition, leveraging the strong relationships with our partners, to deliver the right services and solutions to our customer base. Awareness, brand credibility and capabilities are the key attributes we aim to achieve through the right mix of communications, campaigns, incentives, promotions, GTM, sales enablement and broader market reach through a multi-channel approach.
Reporting to the Senior Partner Marketing Executive, you will be functioning as part of a busy team. You will support in the delivery of our strategic marketing plans for our core vendors, including Microsoft and AWS, to promote our partners messaging to sales and drive customer opportunity.
As a Partner Marketing Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting with the execution and delivery of the vendor marketing plans by working closely with the Senior Partner Marketing Executive. Examples of this are; creating event invites, case studies, communication assets and other digital content
- Building strong working relationships and engagement with partners and internal stakeholders
- Carrying out data collection and market research to inform marketing activity planned
- Uploading new content and making changes to pre-existing content on Softcat's marketing channels
- Providing creative and copy input when required
- Supporting with the generation of partner POE reports and ROI performance, as well as presenting this to key stakeholders
- Managing administrative tasks where needed and directed by Senior Partner Marketing Executive
What we need from you
- Experience working in a b2b marketing environment or a marketing degree equivalent
- A creative mindset, with an ability to think innovatively and bring new approaches
- Highly organised and able to plan a large and diverse range of work
- A collaborative working style, with the ability to work well in a fast paced team but also take your own initiative where needed
- Experience of Microsoft Office packages, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A passion and enthusiasm for working in the marketing field
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working - 3days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
- This role is also being offered as part time (4 days a week)
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.