Senior Accounts Payable Executive
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to be part of a team that enables business growth?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Accounts Payable Team
The AP team is responsible for the maintenance and control of the process to pay function for Softcat. Currently made up of 19 team members split across several ledgers and several entities (UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, USA, Netherlands, Australia, and Ireland). It is our responsibility to ensure all suppliers are paid within the agreed terms.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As a Senior Accounts Payable Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Experience with dealing with high volume accounts
- Reconciling supplier statements ensuring queries are identified and resolved in an efficient manner
- Managing monthly supplier payment runs
- Assisting the Team Leader
What we need from you
- At least 2 years' experience in accounts payable in a fast-paced organisation
- Know what good looks like in an AP role
- Proactive approach with the ability to show drive and enthusiasm
- Taking ownership and having pride in your work
- Good with systems (Oracle NetSuite preferable but not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.