DEX Intelligence Analyst
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Digital User Experience team
The Digital User Experience team currently supports several key Softcat customers by providing assessments, reporting and intelligence on their digital user experience. Using a market leading technology solution, the team provides valuable insights into a customer's IT estate and helps them improve their digital user experience score.
This service is expanding, and you will be working proactively to report on our customers estates and providing advice and guidance on how to improve.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
As a DEX Intelligence Analyst, your role is to utilise a market leading technology to provide our customers with insights and reporting on their estate, ultimately helping them improve their digital user experience.
The team supports a wide variety of organisations, and you can expect to be working closely both with our ITAM specialists, internal technology specialists, and sales stakeholder and our customers. For the right candidate there is a clear progression path within the team as your experience grows. Training will also be offered, dependent on experience.
As DEX Intelligence Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- Utilise a marketing leading intelligence solution to carry out key service deliverables on a monthly basis carry out of key service deliverables including customer reporting, monthly workshops, scheduled report creation, supporting the service technology and running customer workshops
- Helping customers gain the maximum value from the technology solution and service
- Providing ad hoc and scheduled training o the solution
- Analyse reports and build recommendations for improvement based on IT estate data
- Working with our sales community to drove service adoption
- Provide assistance to the customers for ad hoc reports and queries
- Analysing customer IT estate data to identify areas of improvement
We'd love you to have
- Understanding of the concept and technology for SaaS and on prem software, computer/server/network hardware and infrastructure
- Understanding of operating systems (Mac OS and Windows) and Deployment principles.
- Report creation using PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Knowledge of Tableau, ideally dashboard creation.
- Familiarity of using an API to access data would be an advantage
- Understanding of networking, Wi-Fi, IP etc.
- Experience in reviewing IT infrastructure and identifying efficiencies and potential remediation
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.