Cyber Security Sales Engineer
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to work in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Cyber Services team
Softcat's Cyber Services help businesses understand their current risk posture, as well as an achievable desired state, through both technical and organisational processes.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you have a passion for Cyber Security?
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery and growth of Softcat's Managed Cyber Services, working with customers and sales teams to deliver a successful service and assisting sales.
As Cyber Security Sales Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Representing the Cyber Services Team in all regions
- Being the SME for Cyber Services to both internal and external customers
- Promote collaboration between sales and services
- Running joint client calls with the Specialist and Sales teams
- Demonstrating underlying platforms and running POC's
- Creating recommended architectures for deployment
- Delivering training to sales around the Cyber Services offering.
What we need from you
- In-depth knowledge of Cyber services
- Microsoft Sentinel knowledge
- Experience with Security technologies
- Experience working in a busy environment handling multiple work streams
- An appetite to learn, develop and progress in this role
- Experience leading customers and challenging them positively
- Experience articulating complex concepts succinctly
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.