Service Partner Manager FTC
Job Type: Full time
Would you a career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Service Partner Management team
The Services Partner Management department focuses on the implementation, administration and continual improvement of the Softcat Partner Programme.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you enjoy partnering with stakeholders?
As Service Partner Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the partner account managers to own and execute any joint business plans for sales campaigns, activity and incentives
- Working with the Head of Partner Management and the wider team, you'll help continually improve the Partner Programme
- Initiating and managing stakeholder relationships at all levels within Softcat and partner organisations
- Negotiating commercial contracts and terms with partners for mutual benefit
- Organising and running regular business review meetings with our partners
- Coordinating Office visits with your partners and ensure they are being effective when in the office
What we need from you
- Flexible communicator who will be able to adapt to a range of different audiences
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong market awareness and business acumen
- Strong presenter who is happy speaking to larger groups and a senior business audience
- Experienced networker with a proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong Commercial judgement and confident demeanour
- Demonstrate good market awareness of what is happening in the IT Channel
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.