Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full time
Would you like take ownership of our social media strategy?
Are you passionate about creating engaging content to help drive business growth?
Join our Marketing team
The story of Softcat is one driven by an unprecedented ‘people first' culture that celebrates talent, champions potential, and delivers customer-centric technology solutions that support business ambitions. The marketing function sits at the heart of Softcat's future market expansion and is accountable for partner marketing, communications, events, promotions, digital, campaign and performance marketing.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Own our social media strategy
As our Social Media Manager, you will take ownership of Softcat's social media strategy and execution and will be an integral member of the Softcat Marketing team. This role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager but will involve aligning closely with the Communications, Sales Enablement and Partner marketing functions.
As the Social Media Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing our social media content and channel strategy across our key channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Owning our central social media calendar ensuring stakeholders are aware and engaged
- Developing and growing Softcat's social messaging, ensuring it aligns with our company goals
- Aligning our social content to GTM and partner roadmaps
- Analysing our social media accounts to identify trends, insights and tactics that optimises social channels
- Developing and maintaining social media guidelines
- Managing our social dashboard, Sprout Social accounts, Supermetrics and Canva
We'd love you to have
- Experience working in a similar social media role within a B2B environment
- Strong understanding of Linked in including Sales Navigator and Insights
- Experience working with Project Management tools (eg Asana, Wrike)
- An understanding of utilising social media management and advocacy platforms
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills at all levels
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.