Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Treasury Team
The business is looking to recruit a Treasury Manager to create a standalone function and take the management of treasury to the next level. The business is seeking a hands-on treasury professional with a good understanding of the core requirements of treasury, including but not limited to cash management, foreign exchange hedging, reporting, controls and forecasting. The role will directly manage one individual and will need to work closely with the other business operations finance teams which are also Marlow based.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
As Treasury Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Setting and reviewing treasury strategy, processes, policies and controls in collaboration with the GFC and CFO
- Managing day to day cash on hand and on deposit, ensuring compliance with the Treasury Policy
- Managing bank mandates so that access to bank accounts is restricted appropriately and efficiently
- Leading the mitigation of foreign exchange risk through various means including natural hedging and financial instruments
- Improving cash flow forecasting ad reporting for tactical and strategic decision making
We'd love you to have
- Experience in a treasury function of a large organisation
- The drive and ability to create a new business function that is understood and value add
- A good understanding of foreign exchange risk, exposure and hedging
- A collaborative approach, working alongside and understanding the needs of various different teams
- Good excel and modelling skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.