IT Security Governance Co-ordinator
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Information Security team
The Information Security team work to ensure Softcat can operate effectively while being resilient to cyber threats. We are an enthusiastic team of security professionals, operating to modern information security standards and work closely with other departments to support the business needs.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft, and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you have the passion for Security?
As an Information Security Coordinator at Softcat, you will have a key role in promptly and accurately responding to customer assurance questions and inquiries, demonstrating Softcat's commitment to transparency and reliability, thereby strengthening our customer relationships and overall business reputation.
As IT Security Governance Co-ordinator, you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting in completing information security questionnaires received from our customers
- Working with the Information Security Manager to ensure Softcat maintains compliance with IS27001 and ISO22301
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of compliance activities, assessments, and findings
- Supporting the ISO22301/ISO27001 internal and external audits
- Assisting with IT security project work as required
- Facilitating the process for staff verification and clearances
- Supporting the security team during security incidents or events, actively participating in incident management efforts
We'd love you to have
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organisation skills
- A basic knowledge of enterprise IT
- Confidence to learn new things and apply existing knowledge to new scenarios
- A desire to take ownership of challenges and finding solutions to them
- Ability to build relationships with key staff across wider business to maintain effectiveness and relevance in role
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 2/3 days in the office and 2/3 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.