Senior HR Coordinator
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to develop your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our HR
Softcat is one of the UK's Leading IT Infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. We're passionate about outstanding employee satisfaction and world-class customer service – both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. You will be joining Softcat's HR Team, which is spread across our Marlow, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow offices. The HR team play a vital part in the company's growth and success, enabling Softcat to continue being a recognised Great Place to Work.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major success story in technology solutions. We're a billion-pound turnover business that helps customers to succeed by using technology, and by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people and the support we give them to realise their potential.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
You will be responsible for the management of the provision of a full HR administration and coordination service to the HR team, and to internal and external customers, seeking out new ways of working and continually evolving best practice. You will also be managing a team of three and acting as an escalation point for all HR enquiries.
As Senior HR Coordinator, you'll be responsible for:
- Administering HR processes including all documentation and exit interviews e.g. starters/leavers/maternity
- Maintaining and updating HR systems containing all employment-related information including absence, holidays, benefits and equality and diversity
- Managing a team of three and being responsible for the day to day prioritisation of activities
- Preparing all letters or contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions and other ad hoc letters e.g. flexible working, reference request letters
- Preparing, as required, management reports including providing analysis on employee-related data to assist with the management and development of employee
We'd love you to have
- Demonstrable experience in a HR administrative role, including reporting and change management
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with strong organisational skills
- A people focus and the ability to build rapport with a diverse group of people
- Management experience is desirable but not essential
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office and 3days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.