Services Partner Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Services Partner Management team!
The Services Partner Management department focuses on implementing, administering, and continually improving the Softcat Partner Programme. As well as this the department is responsible for the engagement between Softcat and all its Services Partners. As part of a growing team, you will have plenty of opportunities to contribute to process and efficiency improvements through innovation and idea sharing. Most of the team is based in Marlow and there will be regular travel to all Softcat locations.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
You will be making a critical contribution to the on-going success of a thriving Services Partner business. Your responsibilities will be numerous and varied but will all be centred on building a healthy and successful relationship between Softcat and our Services Partners. You will work to clarify mutual needs and commitments through consultation with internal and partner stakeholders.
As Services Partner Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Close collaboration with the partner account managers to own and execute any joint business plans for sales campaigns, activity and incentives
- Working with the Head of Partner Management and the wider team, you'll help continually improve the Partner Programme through initiatives and process improvements
- Initiating and managing stakeholder relationships at all levels within Softcat and partner organisations
- Negotiate commercial contracts and terms with partners for mutual benefit
- Organise and run regular business review meetings with our partners
- Work with your partners to create incentives and support them with the consumption of it within Softcat Sales and Marketing Teams
We'd love you to have
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong market awareness and business acumen
- Strong presenter who is happy speaking to larger groups and a senior business audience
- Experienced networker with a proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong Commercial judgement and confident demeanour
- Well organised, hardworking, diligent, able to prioritise workloads and uses discretion to in identifying and resolving complex problems
- Demonstrate good market awareness of what is happening in the IT Channel
- Our ideal candidate will have relative experience in managing business to business relationships within the IT industry
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.