Order Fulfilment Executive - Part time
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Hours: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - Full days
Join our Order Fulfilment Team
The Procurement department are responsible for processing all customer orders whilst achieving high standards of order accuracy. We are a highly motivated group of individuals who collectively work together to ensure that our reputation as a first-class Procurement team is upheld.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We're a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential
Drive the success of the business
As Order Fulfilment Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the procurement of transactional vendors for specific regions
- Raising a high volume of purchase orders by ensuring they meet vendor/disti requirements
- Understand how specific vendor programmes work focussing on continuous knowledge development
- Appropriate use of systems and processes
- Building relationships and knowledge across departments
- Understanding our preferred and authorised supply routes and adhering to them
We'd love you to have
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with different personalities across the
- Self-motivated to improve knowledge and identify personal development opportunities
- Ability to work as part of a hardworking and conscientious team and provide support to other team members
- Ability to multi-task, set own deadlines, prioritise, and deliver against
- Ability to work well under pressure
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.