Microsoft Enterprise Specialist
Location: Bristol City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Microsoft Team
The Microsoft Team represents a key vendor within the Softcat portfolio and Softcat has more dedicated Microsoft resources than any other partner in the UK. This role is working with the Microsoft Enterprise Team who work with our larger customers. The team provides advice on Microsoft products and commercials guidance for agreement anniversaries and renewals.
Success. The Softcat Way.
At Softcat we want to support you at every stage of your career. Whether that means stepping up into a more senior role, taking on more responsibilities in your current role or broadening your skills and experiences in a different department, we encourage all our employees to develop and grow with us.
Support our customers to adopt Microsoft's modern licencing
This individual will be working alongside our Corporate Account Management team supporting customers on a named account basis. Your role is pivotal in ensuring that the advice given provides a platform for our customers to adopt Microsoft's modern licensing without losing competitive advantage or risking compliance.
As a Microsoft Enterprise Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
- Driving to closure Microsoft licensing opportunities as needed with Softcat account managers
- Engaging with Microsoft Enterprise sales and leadership teams and attend and deliver workshops, customer presentations and product roadmap sessions.
- Managing your own aligned customers and proactively picking up on new opportunities
- Providing support to the Microsoft Corporate team and Microsoft Internal team and drive Sales enablement within Softcat's experienced sales teams
- Representing Softcat at company events and hosting customers events and webinars
We would love you to have
- Experience of working in a customer facing and volume Licencing Sales role
- MS-900 qualification is essential and SC-900 is desirable
- Demonstrable & proven results in selling Microsoft technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a board level negotiation experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Cloud technologies and how these can be aligned to an organisation business strategy.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.