IT JML Analyst
Job Type: Full time
*This role can only be aligned to our Marlow office. Please note, if you select an office other than Marlow applying, we regretfully won't be able to progress your candidacy.*
Have you been central to the employee experience related to joiners, movers and leavers, from an IT perspective?
Is the resolution of technical issues related to the JML journey something you're passionate about?
Join our IT Operations Team
The IT Operations team takes care of the infrastructure and network that support our key systems. They also provide a digital workspace that helps our users to communicate and work effectively across the whole organisation. And if anyone needs help with IT, they can contact our IT Helpdesk, which is always ready to assist with any IT-related queries, issues, and requests.
The IT Operations team is part of the larger IT division, which works closely with the business, including Sales, Services, Business Operations, and select Vendors and Partners.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is one of the UK's leading technology solutions businesses. Thanks to the success and growth of our services, we offer an increasingly broad range of tech careers. There could be a bright future for you if you're interested in software, networking, analytics, or cyber security.
Are you keen to evolve your skillset in relation to joiners, movers & leavers?
Join us as an IT JML Analyst and help us manage the IT access rights of our employees throughout their career journey. Whether they are new hires (i.e., joiners), movers, or leavers; you will ensure that they have the right access and permissions to the IT resources they need, such as applications, drives, files, mailboxes, hardware, and more.
You will handle access requests and tickets assigned to you through the ServiceNow ITSM platform and use tools like Azure Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Intune, and SharePoint. You'll also work closely with the IT Helpdesk, L&D an HR teams, following the established processes and SLAs.
- Handling IT JML requests via ServiceNow including equipment orders; monitoring/maintaining the IT equipment inventory, avoiding shortages
- Using tools like Azure AD, Exchange, O365 and InTune for user access management
- Conducting IT orientation sessions for new hires, whilst driving ways to improve the JML activities/processes
- Maintaining accurate JML documentation within ServiceNow and SharePoint, and following the Security team's processes/policies
- Resolving IT related joiner, mover, and leaver issues
- Work with the L&D and HR teams to ensure a smooth onboarding and offboarding experience
We'd love you to have
- Experience using Microsoft Office and ITSM applications in relation to JML [joiners, movers & leavers]
- A demonstrable background involving Azure AD user administration, Exchange, O365 & InTune
- An organised and methodical approach to your work with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The qualities of a team player who is collaborative, exhibits patience and resilience under pressure, and is empathetic
- The mindset of a proactive, independent, and effective problem-solver possessing clear reasoning and rationale
- The drive to contribute to your own development
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working –three days in the office and two days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.