Corporate Sales Support Executive
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Sales Support Team
The Sales Support Team at Softcat is always very hard working, friendly. We pride ourselves on working with the Account Managers to consistently deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It's an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK's most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We've reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We've got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Do you want to have an impact and join a business where you can make a difference?
As a Sales Support Executive you will be working as an integral member of an energetic and ambitious sales team. You will be working alongside the sales team, assisting with the day to day provision of quotes, liaising with vendors & distributors and other internal departments. This role will be based on supporting account managers across the business via the corporate Sales Support inbox
As a Sales Support Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Provide IT product quotes and source the equipment to enable to sales process to run effortlessly.
- Organise the workflow of sales support services to the designated sales personnel.
- Deal with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business.
- Deliver verbal and written communications with customers.
- Log orders onto the internal database.
What we need from you
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised and resourceful
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results.
Working with us
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.
In fact, we recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working - 3days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.