Adobe Alliance Executive
Location: Bristol City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Vendor Alliances Team
The Vendor Alliances team are the conduit between Softcat and Softcat's most strategic vendors. As a team of 60+ individuals, Vendor Alliances are responsible for leading the partnerships with Softcat's Top 20 vendors who collectively contribute over 60% of Softcat's revenue. Digital Workspace is the largest team within Alliances, with the vendors represented collectively contributing revenues of over £300m+ annually. This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Adobe Alliance team, supporting one of Softcat's top 10 vendors.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Develop and grow our partnership with Adobe
As an Adobe Alliance Executive, you will be responsible for developing and managing the strategic alliance with Adobe. This individual will play a crucial role in driving collaboration, business development, and joint go-to-market initiatives across Softcat to ensure mutual success of the Softcat Adobe Partnership.
As an Adobe Alliance Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting stakeholders with Adobe queries and requirements and driving strategic initiatives and activities
- Proactively collaborating with the Account managers & customers on licencing programs for both new business and renewals
- Developing relationships with Adobe Channel and Sales Teams to ensure ease of business when engaging with all Adobe requirements
- Proactively manage the pipeline by supporting sales with registration and renewal processes
- Training and enablement for sales teams to promote and educate with new products and promotions
- Ownership of marketing activities and management of the Adobe inbox and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Taking accountability for understanding program and price changes and articulating this out to the sales team
- Supporting with customer calls and ensuring a great customer experience
We'd love you to have
- Prior experience in a Sales/ Sales support role is desirable
- Experience working in Adobe licencing or other software vendor licencing would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and work across multiple business areas
- A passion for technology and previous experience in Sale or Vendor based role is desirable
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area as well as work effectively with various teams at Softcat
- The ability to build rapport quickly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel as you will be occasionally expected to travel to other Softcat offices
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.