Microsoft Corporate Specialist
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Microsoft Corporate Team
The Microsoft Corporate Team are responsible for the selling of Microsoft and Softcat's products and licensing agreements to our corporate customers. The team consists of subject matter experts who operate as an overlay to the Softcat account management team, providing the highest level of customer service. As part of a growing team, you will have plenty of opportunity to contribute to improvements in process and efficiency, through innovation and idea sharing. The team is based across multiple locations within the UK and there will be occasional travel to all Softcat locations.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Advice & Support our Microsoft Corporate Team
You will be responsible for working alongside our Corporate Account management team and play a pivotal role in ensuring that the advice given provides a platform for our customers to adopt Microsoft's modern licensing without losing competitive advantage or risking compliance.
As a Microsoft Corporate Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing communication internally and externally about Microsoft products and associated licencing
- Working alongside Softcat Sales Teams engaging with targeted customers and assisting them on meetings and conference calls
- Managing opportunities and helping to progressing them by working closely with Softcat & Microsoft Account managers
- Representing Softcat at events and promoting Microsoft's new products by hosting customer events and webinars
- Providing support with the upskilling of Softcat's account management team and assist with the development of the Microsoft Corporate Executives
We'd love you to have
- Prior experience of MS900 is desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior Sales experience within Technical sector and an interest in Microsoft solutions would be beneficial
- A passion for providing extremely high levels of customer service & technology
- The ability to prioritise workloads and maintain a high level of attention to detail
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.