BEMS Project Sales Engineer
Location: Tyne and Wear
Job Type: Full time
Title: BEMS Project Sales Specialist
Location: Field Based covering North East
Salary: Attractive compensation package + company car/cash allowance, performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time with opportunities to improve work-life balance.
Are you ready to unleash your sales prowess and make a significant impact in the world of Building Management Systems? We're on the lookout for an exceptional and driven individual to lead our BMS Project Sales efforts across the North East.
What’s on the Checklist:
- A proven track record in B2B sales, preferably within the Building Management System or related industry.
- A deep passion for sustainability and the transformative power of BMS technology.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills that inspire confidence and trust.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to evolving challenges.
- Strong technical aptitude, allowing you to translate complex concepts into accessible language.
What’s in it for you:
We are committed to helping our employees develop their skills and advance their careers. As a BEMS Controls Engineer, you will have access to ongoing training opportunities, including:
- Early access to manufacturer’s training programmes
- In-house training & on-the-job training
- Industry conferences and workshops
- Tailored development plans to help you achieve your career ambitions.
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you. From health and wellness to finances and family, SSE has you covered:
- 34 days holiday (includes Bank Holidays), plus the option to purchase additional days.
- PensionPlus with 6% employer contributions, rising to 9% after 2 years service and 12% after 10 years service.
- 7x Life Assurance cover
- Share Save & SIP plans
- Cycle To Work scheme up to a generous £2,500
- EV Salary Sacrifice scheme providing an opportunity to lease an environmentally responsible Electric Vehicle
- EV Charger loan scheme up to £1,000
- Shopping discounts galore!
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and set yourself on the right path for long-term success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at SSE. With our commitment to job security, professional development, and supportive culture, we're confident that you'll find a fulfilling career here that aligns with your goals and aspirations. Apply now and take the first step towards achieving your full potential!
Join us in powering change!
Before commencing your role with SSE, you'll need to complete our pre-employment screening process. This will consist of a criminality and credit check.