Administrator - Home Energy
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
Base Location: Belfast (hybrid pattern with a mix of office and remote working)
Salary: from £22,700 + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
Your role will encompass a range of responsibilities including setting up billing tariffs and managing market message exceptions. You’ll work closely with other departments to ensure the customer's billing journey is a smooth experience. In this role you will:
- Take ownership of daily work queues and resolve outstanding queries through to resolution
- Manage daily invoice validation and various workloads streams to ensure we are working within SLAs
- Manage inbound queues related to internal stakeholders’ queries (e.g. Customer Service, Credit Control) and outbound call queues related to customer account management
- Ensure process compliance is adhered to in all aspects of your work and meet expected standard quality of work
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- A customer and quality focus, alongside exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- An open and flexible workstyle and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An innovative mindset with problem solving ability
- Demonstrable experience working within a customer focused environment with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- A professional telephone manner with excellent communication skills alongside excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision “to be a leading energy company in a net zero world”. We’re investing £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division – providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading. Energy Customer Solutions is made up of 2 external brands; we operate under the brands SSE Airtricity (Ireland) & SSE Energy Solutions (GB).
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and we’re a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE’ to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and we'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on email@example.com or 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.