Product Manager - Business Change
Location: Belfast, County Dublin
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
Base Location: Dublin or Belfast (hybrid working pattern)
Salary: €74,600 - €97,000 (ROI) or £53,100 - £70,000 (NI) + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
As one of our Product Managers, you will be responsible for the Digital and Data Analytics areas. You’ll be responsible for scoping, delivering, developing, agreeing and owning components of the business unit’s digital roadmap, including strategic outcomes and tactical initiatives. In this role you will:
- create the product vision and strategy to drive improvements that bring value to the customer
- translate the product strategy into detailed requirements and work cross functionally with the Platform Product team, Designers and Marketing team
- conduct research to understand the customer needs and pain points, and use data to generate new ideas and improve existing product, creating business case when required
- influence and guide the business to improve the agile ways of working and champion the customer at prioritisation sessions
- champion change delivery and act as an intermediary between executives and functions in the rollout of defined digital initiatives and capabilities
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- demonstrable experience in Digital or Data change / transformation, at pace and in an agile environment
- detailed knowledge of customer-led digital capability
- an understanding of digital strategy development and implementation, strategy execution, and business case development
- excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to manage conflict and offer suitable resolutions
- good people management with the ability to develop, mentor and champion team members / less experienced employees
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision “to be a leading energy company in a net zero world”. We’re investing £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division – providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading. Energy Customer Solutions is made up of 2 external brands; we operate under the brands SSE Airtricity (Ireland) & SSE Energy Solutions (GB).
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and we’re a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more. View our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE’ to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and we'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process.