Connection Offers Manager
Location: Aberdeen City, Highland Council, Perth and Kinross
Job Type: Contract/temp
About the Role
Base Location: Perth, Inverness or Aberdeen
Salary: £33,500 - £50,300 + up to 5% performance-related bonus + a range of benefits to support your finances, wellbeing and family.
Working Pattern: 18 Month Fixed Term Contract | Full Time | Flexible First options available
The duties and responsibilities of the Connection Offer Manager are:
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of Connection Offers, ensuring these are processed according to licence timescales and standards. These are for new and existing transmission customers who are looking to connect directly to the transmission network up to 400kV, as well as embedded distribution connections.
- Ensure business and regulatory reporting is completed on time to meet business deliverables and regulatory requirements.
- Prioritise and manage own work load, maintain accurate records and ensure contracts are processed according to deadlines and standards.
- Ensure compliance and quality standards are followed at all times. Support Customer Relationship Managers in managing contract milestones, taking action on any changes to contracts required based on connection project progress against milestones.
- Ensuring an exceptional customer experience is delivered at all times during the connection offer process, including attending internal and external calls.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Minimum degree level qualification or extensive industry experience, however this is not essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy. Comfortable with routine and process based work.
- Ability to process & analyse large volumes of commercial, financial and scheme progression data and present results in a clear & concise manner.
- Contract and commercial management practice.
- Proficient skills in corporate IT systems, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Sharepoint.
About our Business
SSEN Transmission owns and operates the electricity transmission network in the north of Scotland, transporting energy from where it is generated to where it is needed, providing a safe and reliable supply of electricity to the communities it serves. Home to some of the UK's greatest resources of renewable energy, SSEN Transmission is playing a critical role in the transition to a low carbon future, developing, building, maintaining and operating a network for net zero.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (pro rata), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Debbie on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01738 342939.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.