Inbound Sales Advisor
Utility Warehouse Limited
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £24,000 (£32,000 OTE)
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday including bank holidays (Bank holidays open 10am to 4pm)
Hybrid Position - Must be able to commit to a minimum of two days per week in the office
Location - 508 Edgware Rd, London NW9 5AB
Hello, we're Utility Warehouse
We’re a bunch of great people working together, solving problems and having fun. Together, we strive to find solutions to help the great people around us get on with the things that really matter in life.
How? It’s simple, we take the headache out of essential home services by providing them all in one place – energy, broadband, mobile, and even insurance. That’s one provider, one account, one bill, and lots of savings.
We’re a truly unique FTSE 250 company with a business model that has real social impact at the heart of it. Being a part of the UW community you’ll join a working environment like no other - one where everyone matters - be it our customers, our partners or you, our people.
About the role
In a nutshell you'll manage inbound calls and speak to customers who are either looking to leave our services or add additional services. Your goal is to retain customers and upsell other services of benefit to the customer.
You'll be empowered to ensure the customers are fully informed of the value UW has to offer and the advantages of having their utilities with an award-winning business.
- Hitting KPIs and set targets around Customer feedback, retention and sales
- Team-working: our positive team culture relies on open communication
- A continuous improvement mindset: you should be motivated to develop yourself and support your team
- Upselling: You'll ensure customers get the best value from their UW account
Who we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a people person, with great customer service skills. Empathy and active listening are key in this role so that an appropriate solution can be offered to the customer.
You'll need resilience and to be persuasive; The most successful advisors dig deeper into conversations and persevere to retain our customers.
- A 'can do’ attitude and a 'customer first’ approach
- To be driven to get the absolute best out of every call
- To be able to meet and exceed stretching targets within a busy and competitive department
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The fine print
We'll supply the equipment needed for you to do the role but you will still need a strong internet connection. Our minimum requirement for internet speed is 25Mbps Download and 4mpbs Upload.
A dedicated, quiet work space with a work station, plenty of natural light, access to fresh air and no distractions. This cannot be a communal or space that is shared by other household members.
Android phones 9 and later versions
Apple phones. Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
Don’t forget though, you’ll need to be currently residing in the UK with eligibility to live and work in the UK too.
What we offer
As an award-winning FTSE 250 company we offer stability, recognition and career progression.
- A starting salary of £24,000 OTE £32,000+ 33 days holiday (pro-rata), including bank holidays (Bank holidays open 10am to 4pm)
- General Life Insurance up to 4 x your salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted healthcare and medical cash plans
- Pension scheme
- Share options and Save As You Earn Scheme
- Co-wide end of year bonus
- Discounts on UW products & services
- Free virtual fitness classes
- Free virtual GP service
- Full remote IT support
- Four weeks of intensive virtual training and onboarding enabling you to be fully competent in your role within three weeks
Apply here !
If you think this is the role for you and want to be part of UW’s extraordinary growth, apply now.
We provide equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone. You are welcome to apply no matter your age, disability, gender, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Please note, if you are applying for a role which involves having access to personal data, you will be subject to a background check. Where checks are unsatisfactory or incomplete and/or a failure to reveal information relating to convictions that you are required to identify as part of the background checks, could lead to withdrawal of an offer of employment.