Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Vaultex are the UK’s leading cash processing company, with sites nationwide. At Vaultex, equality is a core. We believe that businesses can be powerful platforms for social change and that our purpose is to drive Equality for all. Creating a culture of Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. With the help of our entire stakeholders— our employees, customers, partners, and community — we can achieve equality for all.
Location: All Saints Triangle, Caledonian Road, London, N1 9UT
Sunday 8.30 -20.30 - Monday & Tuesday 7.30 - 20.00 - 35 hours per week
Salary: £27700 incl shift allowance
Full time, permanent position
Act in the day to day running of the shift and showing strong leadership skills, be self-motivated and flexible within the working environment, ensuring procedures are adhered to within the department at all times. Supervise the Processing Team and take the responsibility of production/processing targets and leading the team to deliver key objectives and optimum performance.
Deliver high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while working within tight deadlines.
- Manage and lead the team.
- Ensure shift production operates to its optimum efficiency.
- Ensure employees are trained to maximise flexibility within the site.
- Effective communication including co-operation within team and across shift/site.
- Ensure customer service is a priority and the shift/team meets or exceeds agreed customer service levels.
- Motivate and drive the team to ensure optimum performance.
- Promote a professional image to customers, both internal and external.
- Adherence to company and Bank of England/Royal Mint policy and procedures.
- Identification, investigation and solving of problems.
- Other Reporting requirements.
- Effective Performance management of team members including all HR related tasks.
- Present briefings to team members ensuring opportunity for feedback and understanding.
- Other General duties as delegated by the Shift Manager.
- Champion Health and Safety standards within the workplace.
- Champion and implement change.
- Continuous focus on employee engagement including diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Promote CSR within the workplace.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Confident and approachable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Time Management skills; organisational skills; operational knowledge and experience;
- Ability to meet team/shift targets and deadlines;
- Customer Service skills and experience;
- Good computer literacy and numeracy skills;
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Flexible approach to work;
- Conducting interviews, investigations and performance reviews including providing feedback;
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team;
- Demonstrate a willingness to embrace change;
- Adhere to company core standards of behaviour and values;
- Demonstrated operational experience as a supervisor or team leader within a Note/Coin Site or similar production orientated environment.
We are a living wage employer with Investors in People Platinum status, and as such we have a great range of benefits which you can find here Vaultex - About Us & Benefits
A generous company pension – auto-enrolled 4% employee 10% employer
Living Wage employer offering competitive salary plus benefits
Competitive holiday allowance with an option to purchase additional holidays
Group life assurance
Annual performance related bonus
VaulteXtra discounts on retailers, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, Gym membership, cash back on purchase, eye tests and many more.
Employee Assistance Programme – a free service should our employees require professional and impartial advice for legal advice and counselling.
Robust Learning and Development team and opportunities for career progression.
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process please let us know. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check. Please note – we receive a high volume of applications therefore it may not be possible to respond to all candidates. If you have been successful for the next stage and your skills match the role, we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!