Food and Beverage Project Manager
Location: Central Bedfordshire
Job Type: Contract/temp, Full time
Food and Beverage – Project Manager
Salary: Up to £37,000
Contract Type: 12 Month Maternity Contract
Location: Dunstable – With hybrid working
This role supports a Senior Food & Beverage Programme Manager within Food & Beverage to lead the design and delivery of programmes | projects which are key to commercial strategic objectives.
You’ll be accountable for leading the critical paths/project plans to deliver the end-to-end commercial marketing activity across Product, Brand, Digital & Commercial throughout the Premier Inn & restaurants estate, ensuring all tasks are delivered to agreed timelines, coordinating activities across all multiple internal and external functions, ensuring all activities within platforms are brought in on time.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Bonus: An annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 10% of base salary
- Healthcare: Individual BUPA healthcare
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for managing and review project performance for allocated brands activity to ensure timescales and deliverables remain to plan, managing and raise the risks, contribute to management progress reports and action plans as appropriate
- Accountable for task planners for each project, including booking in key meetings and task dates; and communicating these dates to all stakeholders.
- Manage key stakeholders and relevant brand teams, agree delivery dates and define task detail with the key activities required to deliver each project on time.
What you’ll need:
- Proven ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels up to and including Director
- Confident and capable to communicate & influence effectively at senior level
- IT competency and literacy – minimum Excel | power-point and word
Meeting our ambitious goals to expand and reach new locations across the globe requires serious planning. It means analysing every little detail, spotting and overcoming barriers and working towards our ambitious plans. Think decision science, pricing, revenue and sales, and you’re there. With a lot of doing to be done, you can be part of making big change happen across the globe. Bring your drive and enthusiasm, and we’ll welcome you in.