Location: Central Bedfordshire
Job Type: Full time
Junior CRM Developer – Premier Inn
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Location: Dunstable – with Hybrid working
No day is the same at Premier Inn, one day you could be helping us improve our pre-stay emails, the next you could be working on seasonal campaigns. These are all programs we have plans to evolve and you will play a key part in delivering this.
You’ll be first-line support to the CRM Developer and you’ll get experience of working closely with Brand and the CRM Team to drive relevance and continuous engagement with our emails.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Bonus: An annual Whitbread performance incentive worth up to 10% of base salary
- Healthcare: Individual BUPA healthcare
- Discounts: Up to 60% discount on Premier Inn stays and a regular 25% discount in our Restaurant brands
- Check out all of our benefits here https://www.whitbreadcareers.com/about-us/benefits/
What you’ll do:
- Build Premier Inn CRM activities and deploy using platform capabilities and industry best practice
- Support testing, checking, and integrating all creative and data considerations for all campaigns so that all systems and processes work together
- Support the design of new HTML/Java/other templates to latest standards to enable personalized and dynamic content. Set up all CRM to utilize best practice
- Create and maintain content blocks with our ESP
What you’ll need:
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS and in responsive design
- Some experience with Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- A good understanding of email development principles
Meeting our ambitious goals to expand and reach new locations across the globe requires serious planning. It means analysing every little detail, spotting and overcoming barriers and working towards our ambitious plans. Think decision science, pricing, revenue and sales, and you’re there. With a lot of doing to be done, you can be part of making big change happen across the globe. Bring your drive and enthusiasm, and we’ll welcome you in.