Scientific Marketing Specialist
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
From global research discoveries to clinical breakthroughs – our vision is to become the most influential life sciences company for researchers. If you are motivated by making a real impact to people’s life and have a desire to work in a passionate and diverse community, Abcam is the place for you.
Our culture is driven by our dedicated, agile and audacious community of professionals who are driven by a combined purpose and sense of belonging. We’re incredibly proud to be recognised as one of the top 5 best places to work in the UK for two years running, as per Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award.
The Regional Marketing Specialist will support revenue growth in the Americas and other key markets through the development and execution of high impact marketing as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team.
- Design and execute best in class marketing campaigns and programs which bring Abcam to life for our customers and drive business growth
- Uses scientific or industry experience to develop campaigns for specific accounts and audiences
- Provide feedback to global marketing on the regional voice of the customer and the local competitor landscape
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Manager and local sales leaders to capitalize on regional opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with the wider marketing team to better scale campaigns and messaging to audiences of interest
- Provide email automation support including email and campaign generation, landing page creation and maintenance, management of ongoing promotions, management of automated lead campaigns, and monthly reporting and analysis
- Travel both domestic and international is required of up to 20%
- Familiarity with Americas life sciences market and culture
- Previous experience in a marketing role supporting multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously and shift priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) desirable but not essential
- Previous experience at a life science company / lab experience desirable but not essential
- Ideally hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform (preferably Eloqua)
We know that when it comes to benefits, no one size fits all. Flexibility and choice matter which is why we offer all kinds of ways to enable you and your loved ones to be well and live well. You can expect;
- A culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development. We provide a wide range of training opportunities, for both professional and personal development.
- The freedom to work in a way that works for you, with a focus on maximizing productivity and innovation at work while reducing environmental impact.
- A performance-based share plan, inspiring and rewarding our people as we deliver Abcam’s strategy.
- Attractive and flexible benefits package including 18 weeks full paid maternity leave and 6 weeks full paid paternity leave, increased paid time off accrual over time and much more.
We offer a truly inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. This is underpinned by our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and our partnerships with WORK180 (endorsed employer for women) and MyGwork (LGBT+ professional community). All our positions are open as a Job Share, where two talented professionals can share the responsibility of a full time position. You can declare your interest in a job share role within the application form.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested in this particular role then we’d love to read your application.
Effective January 1, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Abcam. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.