Provider Network Recruiter
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $70,000 - $160,000
Remote/Hybrid/On-Site: Remote, Pacific standard time zone HIGHLY preferred
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- Ability to navigate complex health plan enterprise systems
- Efficient and concise communication skills
- Organized with excellent time-management capabilities
- Customer focused with relentless drive to strengthen partnership and resolve issues immediately
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze data for identifying trends and variance from goals
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Microsoft Suite knowledge is a must.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in the dental sector
- Experience in HMO Provider/ancillary facility network management
- Knowledge of AAAHC, NCQA and CMS regulations
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Education & Experience Preferred
- Sales territory management experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategically identify and generate new leads for provider recruitment to the Argus network.
- Recruit and maintain an adequate providers network in assigned regions by being able to explain the value in joining the Argus network.
- Obtain and submit accurate and completed provider applications required for credentialing and contracting.
- Serve as the main point of contact between providers and Argus.
- Conduct new provider onboarding training to familiarize providers with Argus processes and communication channels.
- Maintain and build strong business relationships with providers and champion their requests to ensure a positive Provider experience and instill confidence in the Argus brand.
- Negotiate/re-negotiate contracts and fees with providers while being cognizant of utilization and cost.
- Perform virtual and/or in-person site visits for each location to ensure compliance with accreditation standards or contractual obligations.
- Perform network audit duties as necessary to ensure Provider directory accuracy and compliance with accreditation standards.
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $70,000 to $160,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, at least 10 days of prorated PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.