PLADS Salesforce Administrator
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $45,000 - $105,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- Salesforce Certifications
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and functionality
- Experience with:
- Customizations on the Salesforce platform with declarative tools
- Lightning Framework
- Importing and Maintaining data through Data tools (such as Dataloader)
- Providing direct user support and training
- Attention to detail and results oriented, with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Problem-solving and technical communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines
- Salesforce Community (Experience Cloud) Development/Configuration experience (preferred)
- Salesforce Certifications (preferred)
- Advanced Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree In Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Three or more years of experience with Salesforce Administration, Systems Administration or helpdesk experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs Salesforce Administrator functions such as managing users/profiles, permissions and sharing, page layout/UI updates, reports and dashboards, and declarative processes
- Engages with representatives from multiple business and/or IT units to develop user requirements for enhancements to the system
- Analyzes and understands business processes and end user needs to effectively prioritize, triage, recreate and analyze system issues to determine root cause and provide solution recommendations
- Implements complex requirements in Salesforce using declarative functionality
- Assists in performing root-cause analysis for issues reported in Salesforce
- Proactively monitors Salesforce environments for potential sources of issues
- Performs as a self-accountable individual who can prioritize well and can work in environments with competing and alternating priorities, with a constant focus on delivery
- Continually refines business acumen and establish domain / industry vertical expertise
- Performs other related duties as required
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $45,000 to $105,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.