PLADS Nat'l Account Executive I
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $51,000 - $121,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- Upon Hire Certifications/Licensure: Licenses dependent upon product being supported with specified time frame
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 - 5+ years’ experience in relationship management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as a subject matter expert to internal stakeholders by consulting on complex strategies to optimize client satisfaction & retention
- Builds, enhances, and maintains effective relationships with clients to ensure client satisfaction and recommendation
- Conducts stewardship, site visits and regularly scheduled meetings with clients
- Cultivates, directs, and maintains client relationships
- Develops and maintains plans to support retention sales and product breadth growth within existing clients
- Develops, maintains, and executes more complex client relationship plans to ensure the clients' overall service needs are satisfied and achieve the business and profitability/retention objectives of the organization
- Identifies and resolves more complex client issues in a timely and collaborative manner
- Identifies clients with retention risk, develops and executive more complex plans to retain clients, and notifies management
- Provides feedback and intelligence to internal partners on clients
- Serves as a resource to internal stakeholders and consults on more complex relationship management/sales solutions to optimize satisfaction/retention and achieve business results
- Internally manages and partners with each operational area to ensure overall organization growth and success
- Must be self-motivated and willing to have difficult conversations both within and outside the organization to help guide and grow our business
- Travel Amount: up to 25%
- Performs other related duties as required
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $51,000 to $121,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.