PLADS Sr IT Support Analyst
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $45,000 - $105,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and results oriented, with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an ability to conform to shifting priorities, and to balance multiple projects and tasks concurrently is necessary
- Strong written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills are necessary to effectively communicate with persons at all levels of the organization
- Salesforce Experience
- Salesforce Administration Certification
- ClaimVantage Software Experience
- Experience with data integration, reporting and analytics functions
- JIRA experience, specifically with Service Desk
- Agile Methodologies
- Group and/or Individual Disability and Absence Management Insurance industry experience
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree In a related field
- 4+ years of related experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Intakes and triages JIRA Service Desk tickets to ensure priority and urgency identification
- Resolves non-development issues via data and configuration updates
- Identifies trends and proactively prioritizes development work to improve system performance and user experience
- Prioritizes work on an “as needed” basis and reprioritizes work accordingly
- Coordinates with internal managers on approving and provisioning users with proper access, licenses, etc.
- Configures Salesforce to accommodate workflow requests in a quick and efficient manner
- Performs root-cause analysis for issues reported from production environments as 1-st and 2- nd level support
- Performs impact analysis of reported issues across various components, holding an end-toend view of the system
- Acts as a self-accountable individual who can prioritize well and can work in environments with competing and alternating priorities, with a constant focus on delivery
- Engages with representatives from multiple business and/or IT units to develop user requirements for small enhancements to the system
- Creates appropriate documentation for project deliverables, such as use cases, test plans, process flows, training and communication plans as needed to support the successful launch of solutions
- Performs Salesforce Administrator functions such as managing users/profiles, permissions and sharing, page layout/UI updates, and reports
- Continually refines business acumen and establish domain / industry vertical expertise
- Assists in the coordination of testing partnering with our QA team
- Effectively communicates complex technical concepts and topics to a broad audience
- Performs other related duties as required
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $45,000 to $105,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.