PLADS IT Consultative Analyst
Location: Farmington, Connecticut
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $55,000 - $140,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- Experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau CRM)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and results oriented, with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Problem-solving and technical communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree In Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience in Life, Absence and/or disability industry
- 2+ years experience in Analytics or related field
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners on the Consultative Analytics Strategy for the PLADS organization
- Collaborates with a team of data analysts that are focused on client insights
- Builds the infrastructure required for client stewardships and other value add analytic tools
- Influences data teams to automate and ensure the quality of data at scale, including monitoring, cleaning and validating data
- Partners with peer group to lead the architecture, development, and deployment of analytics tools that enable efficiency and scale in discovering actionable insights around customer data
- Attends client stewardship meetings and provides insights into customer data while providing options to improve their program and results based on findings
- Drives co-innovation efforts with clients to identify additional areas where the Consultative Analytics team can further impact their program
- Performs other related duties as required
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $140,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.