Digital Service Delivery Lead
Location: North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
Position: Digital Service Delivery Lead
Location: Charlotte, NC
Salary Range: $140,000 - $180,000
- Lead and participate in the processes, delivery, tool sets, application stack, and delivery of the full stack development team.
- Develop solutions (project scope, timelines, and tasks) working closely all necessary teams to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Provide day-to-day management of the development, business analyst and project management teams.
- Develop and coach team leads.
- Participate in the planning process to enhance the solution through technology, identify potential risk areas based on various factors such as timeline, budget, technology constraints, etc.
- Define and track metrics to monitor progress towards continuous improvement in operational efficiency.
- Work with senior leadership team to establish and maintain performance SLAs related to project delivery and team development.
- Assess and hire talent that can drive best practices behavior at the ground level.
- Provide support for code review process to ensure deliverables are of highest standards.
- Maintain effective communication with project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to ensure efficiency and prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems.
- Manage all testing deliverables including weekly status/defect reports, final testing sign-off, production checklists for QA and post-production defect reports.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Must have 5 years of progressive experience in development positions performing the following:
- Designing, developoing, delivering, and maintaining Java applications and solutions.
- Working with various platforms and technologies, including: Java, SQL Server, Scripting, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Junit, and jQuery.
- Utilizing working knowledge of front-end technologies, specifically Angular.
- Web-application development and using web services.
- Developing and maintaining SaaS web applications.
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced teammates.
- Applying domain expertise in insurance and/or benefits administration products.
- Position may be eligible to work hybrid/remotely but is based out of and reports to Aflac offices in Charlotte, NC. Must be available to travel to Charlotte, NC regularly for meetings and reviews with manager and project teams within 24-hours’ notice.
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $140,000 - $180,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, at least 10 days of prorated PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.
Apply online or email resume to Adam Atkinson, Associate Counsel, Aflac, firstname.lastname@example.org