Location: Houston, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $40,000- $95,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- Intermediate to Advanced: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Education & Experience Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of related work experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Education & Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Processes change in status request; submit and track 30 day change of status request, promotion and demotion paperwork, and maintains personal records and files; updates tracking and distribution lists to include email and state website.
- Compile new agent welcome letter and packets and distributes to agent and DSC; aid with training registrations, lodging, meals and incentive items.
- Assist with creating and distributing team birthday cards, flowers, and all public goodwill.
- Assist with updating state website training documents and provide support with state meetings.
- Gathers information regarding personnel ethics complaints from policyholders and provides to HQ for tracking and follow up.
- Distributes mail, faxes, and other communications; maintains inventory levels of office supplies and initiates purchase orders as necessary; reconciles invoices.
- Provides support to Market Directors preparing routine daily, weekly, and monthly reports and award tracking, aids with sales school and contest.
- Assist with planning and arrangement of conferences, meetings, rallies, and events.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $40,000 to $95,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1-hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.