Client Success Manager
Location: South Carolina
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $45,000 -$105,000
Remote/Hybrid/On-Site: Hybrid/ Remote
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of personal computers and proficiency with prevalent software programs to perform analysis and organization of data in an informative and accurate format
- Knowledge of payroll account management (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service, and telephone customer service skills to effectively interact with Aflac’s clients
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to give various types of presentations and motivate others to perform
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 4-year job related work experience in the insurance and/or financial industry
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Education & Experience Preferred
- 3-4 years of job-related work experience acquiring and attaining accounts/customers
- Experience with billing services
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides on-going client support for servicing needs; facilitates resolution to ongoing service issues; works with internal and external parties to ensure that the client’s service objectives and needs are being met; proactively conducts account level audits to identify potential risks and trends related to the client
- Serves as the point of contact for Account Executives for account problem resolution
- Supports Account Management activities, and interfaces with AEs to coordinate the client experience
- Executes on necessary tasks to address client servicing needs
- Routes premium audits and New Business audits to those departments for expediting
- Identifies trends related to accounts / market (e.g., cancellations) and performs account analytics
- Analyzes and completes reports related to payroll account activity to identify trends and document process improvements; maintains a record of service efforts and results; implements the appropriate activity to resolve service and administration concerns
- Performs other related duties as required
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $45,000 to $105,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1-hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.