Location: New Castle
Job Type: Full time
Opportunity: Regional Coordinator- Northeast Region
Salary Range: $45,000 - $105,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact and negotiate with internal/external customers and senior management
- Strong project-planning, meeting and management skills, to include cost benefit analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of the insurance industry
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Business Administration Field
- Four years of work-related experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads daily workflow of administrative regional office functions and coordinates regional operations functions working with the respective sectors. In support of regional office, acts as liaison between Regional Vice President, Broker Sales Sector (s), Market Director office (s) and various WWHQ departments to resolve issues, acquire information and establish procedures for a variety of field force, broker, and group issues such as contracting, sales compensation/analytics, reporting, claims, contest qualifications, commission exceptions, licensing issues, assignments, tracking and pipeline reports.
- Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for general communication to the Broker Sales Sector Offices within the region. Provides assistance to the Regional Vice President and leadership to the Broker Coordinators. Supports the regional office in efforts to coordinate various programs, contests, and special projects/initiatives; responsible for site orchestration, vendor payments, travel, ordering and general administration; drives the coordination of broad projects; monitors project plans and execution progress to resolve any variances and provides accurate communication to stakeholders
- Leads, plans, implements, and participates on projects and services necessary to support and improve existing processes and services; coordinates and administers the design, implementation and continuous improvement of the work planning and scheduling process, human resources, capital planning and budgeting process
- Creates and distributes regional broker sales reports; prepares and analyzes routine daily, weekly, and monthly reports to provides results to Territory Regional Vice President; develops appropriate measures or standards for performance and uses these to monitor, evaluate, and continually improve the progress and results of projects and services
- Monitors sales patterns and other pertinent performance data; develops and maintains metrics by analyzing sales and performance statistics; provides sales research reports and presentations responsive to senior and executive management needs
- Researches licensing/contracting questions posed by the broker sales representatives/sector offices.
- Coordinates various regional and sales meetings, events, benefit fairs, conferences, and workshops; supports Broker Coordinators in their efforts to coordinate various programs, contests, and special projects/initiatives. Collaborates with the market operation offices on activities that support enrollment fulfillment and broker sales opportunities.
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $45,000 - $105,000
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.