Growth Programs Support Coord
Location: Columbus, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $55,000 - $140,000
Remote/Hybrid/On-Site: Remote or Hybrid
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact with Aflac’s senior management and internal and external contacts
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business operations and business modeling concepts
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office, including intermediate proficiency using Excel
- Strong communications skills including verbal, writing, listening, and understanding
- Strong planning, organization, and follow-up skills
- Experience and understanding of SharePoint as a technology solution
- Experience and understanding of Aflac internal operations including enrollment, new business, premium and billing (a plus)
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree Degree Specification management, business administration, or a related field
- Four years of professional job-specific work experience in a business process analyst role performing business analysis, developing databases, developing and managing staffing or similar models, using analysis techniques; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- None Required
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners closely with value added services vendor partners to ensure efficient and effective processes are developed, implemented and maintained, ensuring value added services programs are established; works with internal partners to troubleshoot processes to certify a smooth user experience.
- Assist the Aflac field and broker channel, answering questions and troubleshooting any challenges with value added services and other growth programs.
- Acts as a project coordinator/leader on projects of simple to moderate complexity; participates on department/division or other company-wide projects for the department or works with employee groups producing and originating solutions to improve service and other initiatives that normally impact the division, department, and/or business unit
- Works independently to analyze issues to determine best solutions within defined parameters; sets priorities, plans and organizes workload, and meets established deadlines for assigned projects; proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to identify and resolve information and functional needs; maintains consistent communication to ensure proper management intervention
- Facilitates the development, design, and production of a variety of analysis documentation for the department/division for key initiatives, accomplishments, metric reviews, or escalation updates; reviews existing processes and identifies areas for improvement; utilizes reporting and partners with internal departments to research progress or to get traction on a given project
- Evaluates departmental trends under general supervision including work flow, productivity, efficiency; monitors business operations in order to develop, maintain, forecast, and track performance metrics; assist with gathering and compiling reports to track initiatives and projects compared to planned deliveries; calculate and collect metrics and volumes to establish a target or compare against existing targets
- Works closely with various departments to produce and update project plan, implementation, and risk documents for leadership; serves as the primary contact within the distribution expansion team for project updates; analyzes operational needs, marketing plans, and departmental issues to develop improved operations and business models; makes recommendations for new and revised business policies, procedures, and practices, training, employee incentives
- Serves as the team liaison for various departments, partnering on process improvement initiatives, supporting business projects, addressing business challenges and opportunities with complexity and/or broad scope, and escalating issues to management as necessary; leads special projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $140,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, at least 10 days of prorated PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.