Sr IAM Security Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $45,000 - $105,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
Worker Designation: Hybrid
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Available to work on-call shifts and adjust shifts to fit the job requirements as needed
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to interact effectively with internal and external customers
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree In Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Security
- Two or more years of relevant technical work experience that has provided an understanding of security issues, software, and techniques across all existing computer platforms
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide daily tier 2 support to the Identity and Access Management team.
- Provides maintenance and support on all phases of security access requests; participate as security representative on projects
- Troubleshoots issues/problems; provides on-the-spot training to clients when required
- Assists in the development of solutions for information security improvements
- Provides advanced support on all access requests and escalates problems appropriately; monitors and maintains ownership of work orders to ensure problem resolutions
- Maintains problem-tracking logs, identifies patterns, and communicates the existence of patterns in tracking logs to management
- Maintains service level agreement targets and ensures that requirements are met or exceeded; ensures that clients follow appropriate service procedures
- Interacts with clients in a courteous and professional manner to foster customer relations, handles escalations from junior team members
- Preforms health and maintenance on operating system level security policies
- Provides SME on RACF and iSeries requests
- Review security violation reports and handle and document approved exceptions; escalate security breaches and data loss and handle process for lost or stolen laptops and mobile devices
- User account lifecycle related tasks
- Work with a wide variety of specialized security systems and software including the SIEM, NAC, Load Balancer, Web filter, ACM, and Centrify
- Maintain and update security policies/procedures within and/or for AD, RACF, and AS400; maintain and update the team Sharepoint site
- Work with members of IT management to provide effective mitigation of reported security concerns and complaints
- Performs other duties as required.
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $45,000 to $105,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.