Jr Account Manager
Location: Columbus, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $55,000 to $140,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
Worker Designation – This role is designated as a hybrid role, meaning that you will be expected to work at Customer Service Center (CSC) Building for at least 60% of the work week. You will work from your home (within the continental US) for the remaining portion of the work week. Details of this schedule will be discussed with your leadership.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Knowledge of creative, media and advertising concepts, practices, and processes
- Ability to operate in a complex business environment handling multiple projects at the same time and
- To collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact
- With internal and external colleagues
- Broad knowledge of Aflac marketing strategies and products/services
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 4 years of professional experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for local advertising requests and other advertising projects as assigned from inception, to resource and project management, approvals and completion
- Understands the objectives and requirements for projects, including clear understanding of budget
- Recommends best internal or external resources to engage in assigned projects, calendar/timelines and deadlines for each project, and with the Traffic Manager, utilizes Aflac's designated work management system to manage projects to completion against objectives and established timelines
- With oversight from Studio management, and more senior team members for assigned projects, manages all creative media creation, including but not limited to digital assets, OOH, print, direct mail, and product brochures; manages the design, development and inventory of templates and marketing collateral for assigned projects
- Manages the relationships with partner agencies and internal colleagues involved in assigned projects, and communicates on status and questions regarding projects; collaborates with project team members to solve issues that arise
- Performs other related duties as required
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $140,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.