SAP Analytics Consultant | Hybrid
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $55,000 - $140,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
Worker Designation – This role is designated as a hybrid role, meaning that you will be expected to work at Tower Campus in Columbus, GA for at least 60% of the work week. You will work from your home (within the continental US) for the remaining portion of the work week. Details of this schedule will be discussed with your leadership.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- SAP Analysis for Office(AO) experience is required
- Accounting Experience(Understanding of various financial statements and their components)
- Understanding SAP applications
- SAP BW/BPC Experience
- SAP HANA experience
- Basic understanding of SAC
- Documenting Business Processes
- Developing System Process Flows
- Writing Functional Specifications
- Creating and Executing Unit Test Plans
- Experience with the SAP SDLC
- Experience with MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good Technical Writing
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree In Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Five or more years of relevant work experience that has provided an understanding of organizational systems and capabilities, business operations and requirements, business modeling concepts and software development methodologies
- Hands-on experience configuring and testing SAP in support of business requirements; practical experience with the SAP SDLC process
- Experience in design and interpretation of reporting architecture for SAP BI Understanding of SAP ECC/ Non SAP data structures and interfaces to SAP BI BPC administration experience Design and configuration
- Experience in use of formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment is required. Product configuration knowledge of the SAP FI-GL PCA and CCA, SAP Fixed Assets, SAP BPC and SAP BI tool
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Aflac Financial reporting to support the report designing and publishing.
- Helps lead SAP COE teams on SAP projects, initiatives and BAU support
- Create various reports using SAP BW/BPC data, Bex Queries etc.
- Communicates SAP-enabled concepts simply and effectively to a non-technical audience
- Assists in design sessions with business partners to enable SAP solutions that allow for process improvements
- Provide level-of-effort estimates for change requests
- Assists with the delivery of functional requirements, use cases, interface specifications, process flows, risk and issue logs, test plans, training plans and production elevation & validation plans
- Configures SAP to meet business requirements
- Assists with the testing of solutions and performs defect analysis as required
- Supports the COE work stream lead with solution recommendations, leadership activities and quality control
- Performs other related duties as required
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $140,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.