Territory Recruiting Consultant
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Opportunity: Territory Recruiting Consultant- Northeast Territory
Salary Range: $80,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
Worker Designation – This role is designated as a remote role. You will be expected to work from your home, within the continental US. Although this role is designated as remote, there may be occasions that you are requested to come to the office based on business need. Any requests to come to the office would be communicated with you in advance.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication, and team facilitation skills to effectively interact with senior management, and internal and external customers
- Strong analytical and project management skills to interpret and adapt known methods, regulations, system procedures, or operating concepts to new situations
- Knowledge of Aflac ‘s organizational and functional structure, products, policies, procedures and systems
- Basic knowledge of human resources laws, regulations, policies and procedures, quality management tools, concepts/methodology, practices and techniques
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Five to six years of professional job-related work experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Education & Experience Preferred
- Sales experience in the Insurance industry
- Experience recruiting sales professionals
- Less than or equal to 75%
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with sales leadership to develop an effective recruiting strategy. Acts as a talent consultant to shape the future recruiting capabilities of their territory by implementing and executing the recruiting strategy
- Delivery of all recruiting-related training for territory, markets and regions, to include RSC onboarding trainings and follow-up support
- Communicates relevant data on recruiting trends and presents information to leadership through visualized charts, graphs, and meters to drive performance in order to achieve priority objectives
- Works closely with Territory Vice President, Market Directors, and RSC’s to ensure sales force recruiting, and hiring goals and objectives are met
- Analyzes recruiting activities and trends that impact tactical and strategic goals; facilitates integration of processes and feedback into existing recruiting strategies; collects key data and metrics that will be used to translate recruiting trend analysis and forecast
- Collaborates with various internal Aflac partners including Sales Technology, Marketing, training and Information Technology to support recruiting technologies in an effort to enhance reporting and analytics
- Manages training and change management activities in support of recruiting efforts, including the adoption and use of new and/or changed processes
- Travels to territory and market operations and conducts in person recruiting training with both career and broker channels
- Performs other duties as assigned
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $80,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.