Sr Digital Enrollment Supp Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, Columbus, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
Salary Range: $45,000 - $105,000
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
Worker Designation – This role is hybrid. This means you will be expected to report to one of our Aflac offices located in Columbus, GA or Charlotte, NC for at least 60% of the work week. You will work from your home (within the continental US) for the remaining portion of the work week. Details of this schedule will be discussed with your leadership.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrated familiarity with Aflac’s sales process (preferred)
- Demonstrated familiarity with arranging complex partnerships (preferred)
- Excellent presentation skills & comfort interacting with internal and external senior level executives
- Self-starter with demonstrable initiative
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple diverse projects at any given time
- Ability to locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions; interface with internal and external partners for effective engagement for resolution to include but not limited to
- Everwell Proper, TPI, VAS and Partner Carriers
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with colleagues in variety of marketing and sales disciplines
- Ability to effectively review business requirements; working with developers to ensure proper planning, translating and simplifying of requirements
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time restraints
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree In Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- Four or more years of job related work experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues with Aflac enrollment systems
- Identifies viable solutions regarding escalations and client sensitive information for complex requests; ensures visibility, traction, and ultimate closure of outstanding issues; coordinates with field personnel, business units and management to determine objectives while working in accordance to standardized processes to deliver brief and frequent updates regarding activities/tasks
- Communicates extensively with top tier service model Communicates extensively with top tier service model personnel, i.e. field force agents, 3rd party platforms, payroll accounts, policyholders, and other internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction; gathers additional information from internal/external partners about outstanding requests, as needed, in order to best resolve issues
- Identifies process and procedure enhancements and make recommendations for improvement; act as liaison between Aflac Benefit Advisors, Carrier Partners and Aflac Operations; tests solutions in a nonproduction system to ensure the recommended changes fix the issue
- Monitors ongoing service levels related to Aflac enrollment platforms in a project management architecture and provides central coordination of ongoing administrative service
- Analyzes and completes reports related to team activity to identify trends and document process improvement; utilizes metrics to provide long-term solutions to avoid ongoing issues
- Develops and monitors the testing of new ideas to increase service efficiency; assist in troubleshooting certifications; maintains enrollment platform support for requests that are moderate in complexity, enrollment platform escalations, IRES files, SIU inquiries or any external clients/customers; assists to develop and coordinate strategies for administrative services of accounts
- Develops and conducts training to develop new employees and to update other departments on system enhancements and capabilities
- Performs other duties as required
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $45,000 to $105,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.