Principal HR Service Delivery
Location: United States
Job Type: Not Specified
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities.
Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success!
About the Role
- Provides technical expertise in the advisory, management and continuous improvement of our HR data, systems and processes.
- Senior and People Leaders single point of contact for HR Services support.
- To reactively manage escalations, providing a single point of contact where able for Senior and People Leaders (pipelining the resolution through other teams in HR Operations)
- Concierge complex or sensitive cases
- Identification and planning upcoming HR activities requiring HR administration support in collaboration with HRBPs and Leaders.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improved customer outcomes.
- To govern and maintain controls over payroll and year end activities for US and other North America countries.
- To govern and validate the HR data maintained with BHP’s HR systems for the US business.
You will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Health, Safety, Security & Environments
- Service Partner Support
- Accountable for governance of regional or local payrolls and year end processes (US and other North America countries):
- Customer Resolution
- Issue Identification
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Training, Coaching & Reporting
- Cultural Leadership
- Measures of Success
- We are looking for people with years of relevant experience in HR Business Partnership or HR Services.
- Relevant experience in managing payrolls in US.
- A tertiary degree in Human Resources, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Senior stakeholder engagement / relationship management skills
- Experience in project management and roadmap delivery
- Strong continuous improvements skills.
- Strong understanding of HR tools, processes and systems required
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excels at diagnosis, problem solving, partnering and achieving outcomes.
- Experience in Success Factors and Employee Central preferred.
- Experience in working in a global environment.
- Strong knowledge of business HR organization model.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of HR operational models, products, and processes
Supporting a diverse workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance-based bonuses and a unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.