Supply Chain Internship
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Job Type: Part time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.Scope: The Supply Chain Intern will support the Brown-Forman Supply Chain organization by developing and updating monthly and weekly reports, processing invoices, providing administrative support for order management, and supporting the team with additional analysis and reporting as needed. The candidate should be a self-starter that possesses strong analytical skills and excellent problem solving techniques.
Brown-Forman offers benefits to all employees hired through Reserve Power. Benefits available include 401K with a 5% match, health insurance after 60 days of employment, $50 product promotion each year for employees over the age of 21, and access to our Employee Assistance Program. In addition, we offer access to the Brown-Forman Employees Credit Union and the Brown-Forman Fitness Center. This position is part time, 20 hours a week and is office/ hybrid. Must be able to come into the office per manager's direction.
- Monitor and process weekly and monthly invoices from third party warehouses.
- Develop customs documentation and support documents for international supply chain orders.
- Update monthly data to support inventory reconciliation process.
- Develop and update weekly and monthly reports used for metrics and order management.
- Monitor and process daily receipts for the supply chain group.
- Support inventory management and replenishment strategies with data creation and analysis.
- Interact with cross-functional teams to resolve reporting and operational issues.
- Special project work for process improvement initiatives.
- Must be currently enrolled in school and remain enrolled through the internship
- Ability to work 20 hours a week
- Min GPA: 3.0
- At least a Junior status if undergraduate
- Working toward bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a business related major, Supply Chain preferred
- Ability to work with limited supervision and prioritize work to meet established deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Advanced Excel skills preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Global Job Level:
Number of Openings Available:1