B-F Cooperage Laborer -Temporary
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.Brown-Forman Cooperage is seeking an individual to provide physical labor and detailed inventory, This is a temporary assignment and will be hired under the Brown-Forman internal temporary pool (Reserve Power). Duration is approximately 2 weeks or longer working 25 hours a week, Mon-Fri. Hourly Rate is $18.00
- Provide physical labor in assisting with cleaning, sorting and rearranging of a storage facility.
- Assist with detailed physical inventory of various parts and components – Actual counting, documenting and data entry of parts
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to complete accurate inventory recordings
- Lifting and carrying from the ground to waist height up to 40 pounds on a frequent basis
- Full body mobility and the ability to move about in a production environment to include: Bending, squatting, stooping, pushing, pulling, climbing and twisting on an occasional basis.
Global Job Level:
Number of Openings Available:2