Sales Support Specialist
Location: Lynnwood, Washington
Job Type: Full time
At Carter Acura, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Carter Motors is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We are looking for a Sales support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries. Our ideal candidate is experienced in retail sales and comfortable in customer interaction. This position offers great promotional tracks towards sales, finance, and administrative positions with Carter Motors!
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) + Company Match Plan after 90 days of employment
- AFLAC, Legal Shield & Identity Theft Shield, FSA, Pet Insurance Discount
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Discount Program
- Discounts on products and services
To see full pay and benefits details, visit this link or copy/paste the web address below into your browser.
Retail hours- 10:00 - 6:00 pm, there is flexibility on days of the week and time of shift but weekends are necessary. Part-time and full-time positions possible
Pay - $18.00 an hour
Our sales assistant position is intended to be a stepping stone into a commission sales associate, however, there is room to grow into any of our departments, parts, service, or administrative!
- Move and gas up cars
- Photograph and create videos for customers
- Communicate with customers on product knowledge
- Sanitize cars before and after test drives
- Take customers on test drives
- Assist with delivery of the vehicle
- Follow-up with customers post-purchase
- Ability to follow directions from several managers
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with a team
- Strong customer service skills
- Stay up to date with new product features
- WA state driver's license is required
- Clear and Clean driving abstract is required
- Background check, reference check & drug screen is required
Carter Motors is a proud equal opportunities employer. We continue to embrace diversity and foster a workplace that is inclusive and equitable. We do not deny employment based on race, ethnicity, national origin, disabilities, or any other protected characteristics. Our company leadership holds a "zero-tolerance" policy for unlawful harassment and discrimination. Carter Motors is committed to providing a safe workplace for our employees and customers. We are a drug free workplace, and all employees are held to this standard to be free from the effects of drugs and/or alcohol while on duty. Carter Motors also participates in fair chance hiring practices, applicants with a criminal history are treated the same as all other qualified candidates. Those with a criminal history will undergo an individualized assessment and evaluated based on, but not limited to, the following: the position the candidates holds or will hold; the nature of the offense(s); the time elapsed since the offenses(s) occurred; the conduct of the candidate since the offense(s); evidence of rehabilitation; and employment history.