Customer Service Valet - Part Time
Location: Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Part time
At Carter Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Carter Motors is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
This is a fast-paced job with hundreds of cars being moved/parked per day and paperwork and keys being transported back and forth from our shop to the customer service area. You will be working outside (coats and uniforms provided). Most of our Service Valets go on to become Technicians or Customer Service Advisors and make an excellent career in the Auto Business.
Compensation- $19.00 an hour
Schedule, but not limited to (Part-Time and Full-Time hours are available)- Saturdays 7:45 am - 5:15 pm
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) + Company Match Plan after 90 days of employment
- AFLAC, Legal Shield & Identity Theft Shield, FSA, Pet Insurance Discount
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Discount Program
- Discounts on products and services
To see full pay and benefits details, visit this link or copy/paste the web address below into your browser.
Some responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Checking guests in for service appointments.
- Performing walk around inspections.
- Checking guests in and out of loan cars.
- Parking and vacuuming cars.
- Shuttling guests to their desired locations.
- Maintaining loan car fleet appearance, and paperwork.
- Cleaning duties within the shop, and service drive.
- Keep snacks well stocked for our guests and make sure lounge area is clean and welcoming
- WA state driver's license is required
- Clean & Clear WA state driving record is required
- Pre-employment background check, reference check & drug screen is required
Carter Motors is a proud equal opportunities employer. We continue to embrace diversity and foster a workplace that is inclusive and equitable. We do not deny employment based on race, ethnicity, national origin, disabilities, or any other protected characteristics. Our company leadership holds a "zero-tolerance" policy for unlawful harassment and discrimination. Carter Motors is committed to providing a safe workplace for our employees and customers. We are a drug free workplace, and all employees are held to this standard to be free from the effects of drugs and/or alcohol while on duty. Carter Motors also participates in fair chance hiring practices, applicants with a criminal history are treated the same as all other qualified candidates. Those with a criminal history will undergo an individualized assessment and evaluated based on, but not limited to, the following: the position the candidates holds or will hold; the nature of the offense(s); the time elapsed since the offenses(s) occurred; the conduct of the candidate since the offense(s); evidence of rehabilitation; and employment history.