Location: Lynnwood, Washington
Job Type: Full time
At Carter Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Carter Motors is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
This position is responsible for processing vehicle titles using the respective states/agencies guidelines in a timely and accurate manner to assure a high level of customer satisfaction while satisfying Carter Motors policies.
Schedule - Full-Time, 4-10's
Pay - $23.00-27.00 an hour DOE
Pay - $23.00-27.00 an hour DOE
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) + Company Match Plan after 90 days of employment
- AFLAC, Legal Shield & Identity Theft Shield, FSA, Pet Insurance Discount
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Discount Program
- Discounts on products and services
To see full pay and benefits details, visit this link or copy/paste the web address below into your browser.
- Accurately process incoming titles daily from trade-ins or dealerships, match the checks daily to the title and invoice.
- Answer customer inquiries or concerns in person, e-mail, fax or telephone in a professional, customer- focused manner.
- Open and accurately record incoming titles daily according to established procedures.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues relating to titles; odometer discrepancies, power of attorney, etc.
- Match sold titles with invoices.
- Responsible for recording floor plans
- Maintain a professional, calm manner when negotiating with difficult or upset customers.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Contribute to and encourage others to demonstrate a team focused, values based, service culture throughout the company.
- Contribute to effective operations by providing support where and when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested to assure optimum service levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- 10-key and the ability to operate other office equipment
- Two to four years of previous dealership experience as a Title Clerk required
- Ability to follow directions from several managers
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with a team
- Pre-employment background check, reference check & drug screen is required
Carter Motors is a proud equal opportunities employer. We continue to embrace diversity and foster a workplace that is inclusive and equitable. We do not deny employment based on race, ethnicity, national origin, disabilities, or any other protected characteristics. Our company leadership holds a "zero-tolerance" policy for unlawful harassment and discrimination. Carter Motors is committed to providing a safe workplace for our employees and customers. We are a drug free workplace, and all employees are held to this standard to be free from the effects of drugs and/or alcohol while on duty. Carter Motors also participates in fair chance hiring practices, applicants with a criminal history are treated the same as all other qualified candidates. Those with a criminal history will undergo an individualized assessment and evaluated based on, but not limited to, the following: the position the candidates holds or will hold; the nature of the offense(s); the time elapsed since the offenses(s) occurred; the conduct of the candidate since the offense(s); evidence of rehabilitation; and employment history.
You’ve got this!